Pages

Friday 21 January 2011

 I needed some colour today so I have found all my favourite pictures of my bulbs last year, there just starting to peep through the soil at the moment so I'm hoping I will soon be able to open my front door and be greeted to all this colour!

I've been busy knitting and crocheting various things this week I have just finished a stripey crochet scarf for my brothers birthday, will upload some pics once I find my cable, I know its around here somewere!

I have now started on a pair of Suzies reading mitts for my friend in same colour I did mine in she liked them so much she had to have a pair!!

Im also planning a few things to sell over on Etsy just to fund my wool addiction hee hee

Right the dogs are all sat at the door giving me the puppy eyes must be time for walkies take care and

Run mad as often as you choose; but do not faint."
--Jane Austen, "Love and Freindship"







No comments:

Post a Comment