Pages

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Hello my darlings, I'm very happy to be able to sit down and do a post I apologise for my absence I have caught the dreaded Flu *cough* but im on the mend so I've made myself a cuppa and settled down for a couple mins here in blogland. How are we all? getting over the holidays?

I have been a busy little bee getting various things finished or started my first thing to show you tonight is my dead fish hat, It has been fun watching it take shape and its now swimming its way to my friend down south hope he likes it!!

The pattern is from Knitty and can be found here




also took the plunge and bought some Cupcake fabric to try *fingers crossed* and make myself something on the sewing machine have decided to try and make a bag even though when I saw it I did think it would make a really sweet skirt but thats a bit out of my experience so I will stick with a cut bag for now

and last picture has nothing to do with knitting or sewing but I just Love these tights, Im normally a fleece and jeans girl but im having a change this week and have a piny dress on and these woonderful tights

No comments:

Post a Comment