Pages

Saturday 27 November 2010

Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is delightful, and since we have no place to go let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Good Morning from a very white East Yorkshire, we've had a little bit of snow fall during night we have a couple of inches with more due over weekend and next week.

Im not complaining though as I love snow!!  I blame it on growing up in the Highlands of Scotland I get like a little kid when snow is predicted!

I'm slowly working through my xmas list and on the needles at the moment is my dads sock in Kingcole, first one was finished in the early hours of last night and I'm now casting on the second I'm trying to beat second sock syndrome, for some reason the second sock alwasy seems take longer, anyone else suffer from SSS ?

Have a great weekend and keep warm everyone!!

Tilly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment