Pages

Thursday 16 December 2010

A special Happy Birthday

Today 235 years ago Jane Austen was born, My all time favourite Author I had to do a special Blog post to everything Austen

Jane Austen was born In Steventon Rectory on the 16th Dec 1775, and is one of the best known Novelist she was educated in Cambridge and we were nearly robbed of her works in 1783 when Jane and her sister contracted Typhus and nearly died!

Her most famous work is of course Pride and Prejudice with the very dishy Mr Darcy, I have myself had a Love affair with Mr Darcy for neigh  on 18 years after I first read Pride and prejudice when I was 10 years old, ever since the book has never been far away and currently lives beside my bed! 

Who cant love the proud Mr Darcy and the Lively Elizabeth Bennet!

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife. However little known the feelings or views of such a man may be on his first entering a neighbourhood, this truth is so well fixed in the minds of the surrounding families, that he is considered the rightful property of some one or other of their daughters.


Next for me is the Handsome Mr Knightly  In Emma who Doesn't Love Friends becoming Lovers, just look at Monica and Chandelier In Friends!


“If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.”
 
oo who doesn't dream of there own Mr Knightly
 
So Happy Birthday Jane! and without you my life would be ever so Boring as I wouldn't get to dream my nights away with Knightly, Wentworth and Darcy !!


No comments:

Post a Comment