Pages

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Good Afternoon everyone from a very very cold East Yorkshire, down to Minus 12 last night and were around minus 8 at the moment! I would be loving it if I had a lovely warm house to come to when I have been out but I dont! my boiler is broken and they are taking a ever such long time to come and fix it! getting tempted to get chimney sweep out to clean the open fire so we can at least use that!

Im stil beavering away with christmas presents but had a break for a coupe of days as I had my first order, someone at R's work wanted three doing I was so thrilled she wanted them it made me very happy as I never think my sewing is good enough for anyone to want!

I hope you all had a great weekend Sunday was out monthly trip over to York for a Reptile Meeting, before it starts we always go the Black bull what is a sizzler restaurant and mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm its always good! I came out feeling very full and happy and with unlimited refills of tea I was even happier!

My FMS is playing up this week think its the cold, I am feeling very sorry for myself but taking my mind off it with knitting myself a pretty little scarf/shawl I have linked to the pattern on Ravelry   here its very nice and I'm enjoying knitting it will pop some pictures up when they is more to look at :)

If anyone is interested the doggie is Locke who is 10months old and is a Northern Inuit and a good but a bit big now foot warmer I have had him since he was 7 weeks old when he looked like this..must warn you will go AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW



Keep warm my darlings
Tilly

No comments:

Post a Comment