Pages

Thursday 30 September 2010

I am tired! sat here just looked at clock and it's nearly 11pm when did it happen did I blink and Miss Thursday? I am finally managing a few rows of knitting of the Cabled feather cowl before my bed starts calling my name, need to finish it as its part of the set I'm knitting for my Cousin's Christmas present, I think I have already shown you the Fingerless gloves, in lovely 100% merino I am VERY tempted to keep these myself!

Now my dears I hear my bed calling and I leave with you with one of my favourite Lord Byron poems well just the start of it 

HE walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes:
Thus mellow'd to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment