Pages

Thursday 22 December 2011

Wow I'm so bad at updating this Blog! I came across this link on a blog I follow and feel I should share blogging without obligation I started this blog to come in and track what I'm knitting really need to get a bit more organised!

I came down with flu this week so I'm reallyyyy behind on my Christmas knits, but I'm nearly there thankfully, hoping to be back to normal for Christmas day at my Mums hopefully!

The tea cosie is one I finished for a swap a month ago, I loved this tea cosie and really didn't want to send it away! the Apron is made by my next door neighbour, I was going to sew my own, but I really need to go to some classes as my sewing on a machine is terrible!

I really Hope you all Have a wonderful Christmas, and the very Best New Year, be merry enjoy time with friends and family

Love from Me x

No comments:

Post a Comment